The LanDynamix Managed Firewall is the part of the solution that sits between a company’s network and the internet. It plays a vital role in ensuring that attackers from the outside are not able to force their way into a network. It also prevents users from going to website’s that may contain malware.
Depending on how a network is set up it can play a vital role in guaranteeing that different branches are able to be connected in a secure way, and that important corporate information is segregated from personal user and guest devices. Lastly, it also helps protect a company from internal attacks and data leak prevention by giving the company the ability to block tools like, Dropbox, OneDrive and Gmail.
Why Choose LanDynamix
- Security Management that uses properly designed and implemented security solutions to keep your business protected
- Support Available 24x7x365
- Advanced firewall management including Web Filtering, Application Control, Intrusion Detection, VPN (Client and Site-to-Site) and User Authentication
- Existing and new Firewall Policy Changes
- Advanced Monthly and on demand Reporting
- Twice yearly policy audit and compliance check
- Twice daily backup of configuration
- Stand by unit available 24x7
- Support provided by highly skilled, and qualified engineers with Fortinet NSE4/5/6 and 7 qualifications
Frequently Asked Questions About Firewalls
A firewall is a set of related programs (software and/or hardware) that prevents outsiders from accessing data on a private network. It is crucial to safeguard your Firewalls operating system and security software is activated and up to date. If employees work from home, ensure their home system or systems are protected by a firewall.
Yes, besides all the security benefits, having a firewall at the edge of your network gives you the ability to understand where employees are spending their time on the internet and trouble shoot bandwidth speed issues with greater efficiency and speed.