Managed Patch Management
Patch managementforms a key part of any security solution, poor patching hygiene due to manual intervention and limited maintenance has resulted in some of the more profound security breaches. As vendors such as: Microsoft, Chromeand Adobe find security flaws in their software - they release fixes (patches).
To ensure that all required patching is up to date, it is imperative to implement automated patching cycles throughout your organisation to ensure that all your Microsoft applications and platforms, as well as third party applications, remain up to date.
Why Choose LanDynamix
- Our Patch Management guarantees that all of your Windows servers and PCs have the most up-to-date security and system patches, helping to optimise performance and minimise security risk.
- Enterprise Class Solution - Encompassing more than just anti-virus, our solution supports full endpoint security.
- Proactive Approach - Comprised of advanced technologies that can detect and deploy the latest security patches and let us know which PCs have missing patches.
- Transparency via Detailed Reporting - A wide range of monthly reports are provided to ensure you have visibility into what is happening.
- Fully Monitored System - We monitor your entire PC environment to guarantee it remains healthy and protected and will act immediately if there is an issue.
Frequently Asked Questions About Patching
Yes, our desktop and server support services include patching. However, if the business has onsite technicians handling desktop support, it can purchase patching as a standalone service.
No, a probe can be deployed to each machine to download, deploy and manage patching cycles.